Saturday, September 4, 2010

A list of lists

I depend on lists for my sanity, both at work and at home.

When I'm feeling overwhelmed (especially when I'm teaching), making a list is the first step in regaining my sanity! There's just something powerful in writing it all down and crossing tasks off one by one. It's progress you can see! It's one step closer to rest and relief!

I cheat on my lists, though. If I know it's going to be a really long one, I include some tasks that I've already finished, just so I can have something to cross out right off the bat. It makes me feel better!

I also feel better when I can be organized in style. There are a ton of (free!) printable lists out there.... Below, a collection of a few of my favorites (click the link to access the download):








Are you a compulsive list maker?

4 comments:

  1. these are awesome!!

    I adore lists, and cute paper to put them on

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making lists! I don't use fancy paper usually (except post-it notes!) but I make lists for everything! I might have to download and print out some of these pretty pages to use :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get anything done if I don't have lists. I'm boring though - a composition notebook is where my list resides, not pretty paper. I've started fancy-ing up my notebooks, so at least they're not completley boring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I get older I get extremely forgetful, lists are great I keep a washboard with my to do tasks on them, very helpful


    I discovered your blog in the Etsy forum.When you get a free moment check out my blog, http://Finewoodcrafts.blogspot.com please signup for my newsletter to hear about my latest and greatest creations.

    Have a great day,
    Jon
    http://Jonpsu77.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete