Thursday, October 6, 2011

Favorite Fall Projects - for KIDS

When I saw that Gussy's Inspiration Workshop prompt was "Fall", I knew that I wanted to share some really fun projects that I want to do in my classroom. (I'll have to see if I can squeeze something in despite our structured curriculum!)

Below is a little roundup of Fall projects for the young... or young at heart!






(I think I might make those turkeys just for myself.... ) What does Fall make you think of?

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

10 comments:

  1. I'm making those turkeys - my girls would LOVE them {so would my husband!}

    Thanks for the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tissue paper leaf! Those turkeys look yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fund crafts for kids! I hope you get to make at least one in the classroom.
    I think I made the tissue paper leaf when I was a kid :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all adorable! I love the bean leaf...too bad my little kiddos would just try to eat them. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember making tissue paper shapes when I was in kindergarten!!
    Ah, those were the days... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are all so great! sorta makes me wish i was still teaching. sorta ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all...I think Shylee would like making them all! Fall makes me think that it's going to be cold soon and that Christmas is right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The turkeys look like a lot of fun!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/#!/MandyCrandell

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are such great ideas. must try them with my friend's little ones.

    ReplyDelete