Saturday, October 1, 2011

Shopping FAIL and Shopping WIN

Yesterday I wandered over to Wet Seal's clearance section to look for some cute tops. I was excited because they were offering an extra 30% off clearance prices plus 99 cent shipping.

I was practically giddy when I added this little number to my shopping cart:


But then I hit some buttons a little too quickly and failed to notice that the 99 cent shipping only applied with a minimum order of $15. Of course, it didn't help that their fine print was in 6 point font and in white text against black. But whatever. The shirt is still cute - it was just a little more than I wanted to pay for it.

Fast forward to later that evening when I read this blog post about Sharlie and the efforts of the blogging community to raise money for her double lung/heart transplant. Proceeds from Shop for Sharlie are going to help pay those medical expenses!


I had a really great feeling that the money I spent on these cute printables went to such a great cause. And I know just where I'm going to hang these beauties. I'll share pictures when it's all said and done!

You can help Sharlie by shopping here! Happy weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. CUTE top! It's so frustrating to get through the order process and find out too late about the fine print. It's happened more than once to me!
    Now I'm going to go shopping for Sharlie!

    ReplyDelete