Friday, January 13, 2012

The Best of the Blogosphere

As the weekend is fast approaching (and I hope you'll be enjoying a THREE DAY weekend like I will be - yahoo!!), I thought I'd share some of my favorite blog posts that I've seen this week:


- Six printable 2012 calendars via Delightfully Noted And they're free too!

- Custom fabric wall decal tutorial via Positively Splendid I want to do this for our nursery :)

- Six Twitter New Year Resolutions for your business via Oh My Handmade

- Ten rules for living well when life sucks via Powering Possible

- How to make a Facebook business banner via Just Lovely Things (I've got to try this!)

- Seven ways to simplify your creative work life via The Academy

- Don't Carpe Diem via Momastery - I found this to be quite thought provoking... what do you think?

- I'm trying to win a Baby Cargo Ultra Lightweight Stroller via The Bragging Mommy, and I'm also trying to win The Original Baby Bullet via Thanks, Mail Carrier! Wish me luck :)

3 comments:

  1. oooh i love link wrapups! thanks for sharing and happy 3-day to you! (but not to me...boo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up your About Me! It has been awhile since I had read it... um where have I been I didn't know you were expecting!!! Congrats : ) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to do the Facebook business banner too - thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete