Wednesday, November 24, 2010

To die for

That's what this recipe is: TO DIE FOR! Once you taste this pumpkin cheesecake, you'll never want to go  back to plain ol' pumpkin pie.
picture borrowed from All Recipes

You can find the recipe here. I highly recommend the following changes, though:
  1. 1 tsp of vanilla instead of just 1/2
  2. generous pinch of the spices
  3. an extra 2Tbs sugar
  4. take 1 cup and 1/3 cup of the cheesecake mix for the bottom layer instead of just 1 cup
Oh, and a homemade graham cracker crust is really easy and tastes much better than store-bought (although I'll never judge you, either way!

5 comments:

  1. Good Lord I could lick the screen! Pumpkin cheesecake is one of my absolute favorites!!!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Pumpkin and cheesecake...how could you go wrong!

    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum yum! That looks absolutely amazing!

    http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE pumpkin cheesecake but haven't found a recipe that I like. This one sounds amazing!!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This sounds Yum mmmmmmy!
    I also followed you. Please follow back at http://mimilovesall8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete