Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm back!


 I'm back from my high school reunion. I wasn't the dorky self I thought I might revert to around my high school peeps -- I actually had a really fun time! I think we were all confident enough in who we had become to be catty in any way. All 24 of us (out of a class of 71) had a great time hanging out, eating out, playing in the hotel pool, and playing cards.

I can't wait until the 15 year reunion but five years seems like an eternity from where I'm standing!

4 comments:

  1. It's great that you had such a good time, it's fun to take a trip down the past every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you had a great time. Next year it will be 10 years that I graduated from the university and they're planning a party. I'm curious to see how everyone changed. I only have seen 2 of them in those 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a fantastic time - that is wonderful! Sometimes those type of get togethers are not anything like what you expected.

    Sometimes that is good and sometimes not so good!

    Glad to hear yours went well!

    ReplyDelete