Thursday, July 8, 2010

Brookstone rocks!

Well, I'm finally back from my trip to southern California, and it's good to be home. There was lots to do on our vacation, like going to the beach, out to eat, and to high-end malls. My sister and I love to shop, but our husbands? Not so much. Unless we're at an "interesting" store like Brookstone.

Brookstone has tons of gifts for him as well as gifts for dad. I know it's the first place I think of when shopping for my own dad and father-in-law!

There's definitely some cool stuff for the ladies too. Check out this mug and coffee cup warmer for mornings when you don't have 15 uninterrupted minutes to relax:

Or what about this fun LCD writing tablet? I would love this on my desk in my classroom or maybe at home to use as a message center (or menu center!)

I'm also loving this massaging wrap! It would be so luxurious to come home to after a long day of work (or a long day crafting!)
If you're drooling over all of these goodies too, you're in luck! The good folks at Brookstone have offered my readers a special discount! Just enter 22SAVE at checkout to receive $10 off any online purchase of $70 or more!

Happy shopping :)

2 comments: