I'm so excited to be participating in Ashley's blog crawl! It officially kicked off on Monday and I've been having so much fun peeking into y'all's purses! Yesterday, was the lovely Catherine from The Life Styled And now, it's my turn....
Here she is:
The photo is courtesy of Mimi Boutique -- I just got this purse from them and so far, I love it! It's really big and roomy and the ivory just goes with everything!
And here's what's inside:
1. "Frugal is such an ugly word" coin purse from Anne Taintor. It's my most ironic possession, because really, I'm quite frugal!!
2. Compact mirror and lipstick. Because deep down I'm vain. (Don't judge me!) :)
3. Burts Bees pomegranate chapstick - the best!
4. My phone. It's not fancy and I don't even buy the texting plan because I'm cheap frugal (refer to itme #1).
5. Luxurious hand lotion from Yves Rocher (a swanky bath and body company from France)
6. Tic Tacs and keys. Never leave home without them!
7. My super cute business card holder that I bought at a large craft fair last year.
8. My journal (a Christmas present a few years ago from my little brother!) -- I love recording my life!
9. An altered mini-composition book that I made to jot down appointments and reminders. Want one for yourself? Check out my tutorial here!
So I'm not sure what this all adds up to in terms of what my purse says about me.... I'm a practical person with a little frivolity on the side, perhaps!
Be sure to visit Miss Social for a peek into her bag tomorrow!