Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Birthday Celebration

Since our camping plans fell through due to bad weather, we decided to go out for breakfast, and then to the Fort Worth Zoo!

It proved to be an excellent Plan B. First, I lovelovelove going out for breakfast! It's just the best! Then, Max and I had a blast at the zoo. Take a look:

We saw some monkeys:


I fed some birds:


I seriously considered bringing this giant tortoise home for a pet:


And here's my favorite picture of the day:


If you look closely, it looks like there's a reptile ON MY HEAD!! Ha ha ;)


And tomorrow I'll be celebrating both my birthday and my one year blogiversary with YOU so stay tuned for a yummy giveaway!!

PS: I'm linking up here:

Let's BEE Friends

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Looks like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!

    Happy Birthday! BTW you look very cute with the lizard on your head!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh!!! If you bring home that giant tortoise to keep as a pet, I am going to have visit you so I can see him!! :)
    Those last two photos are like an optical illusion! I am glad that there isn't a reptile on your head, because that would be realllllly scary!!
    Happy {early} birthday + blogiversary darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy almost Birthday!! Sorry your plans for camping fell through (mine did too last Novemver-major bummer). I'm excited for your blogiversary and a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Happy Birthday!
    The Ft. Worth zoo is awesome, isn't it? I was there last year while visiting my best friend in ft. worth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Happy, happy birthday! Huge hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. girl, im so jealous!!!!!! im dying to get to the zoo, aiden will just go nuts! in a good way!!!! love u!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! I love the tortoise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the reptile on your head! Fun way to celebrate your birthday and Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent trick shot! I haven't gone much further than making my husband look like he's holding flag poles & the like.

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete