Saturday, May 28, 2011

Never been kissed, and Not to be missed!

As I sit here this morning, sipping my tea with one of my cats licking my arm as I type, I'd like to share two things with you.

First, did you catch my guest post for Danielle? It's her wedding week, so I thought I'd share a list of things that I didn't know about on my wedding day (but should have!). I also included a picture of my very first kiss ever -- at the altar! Check it out and leave me some love over there!

Secondly, I'm throwing a Memorial Day sale! Enter MEMDAY15 at checkout for 15% off your entire purchase! Stock up for birthdays, thank yous, and graduates! (Coupon expires Tuesday, 5/31 at 11:59 PM)


Can I just say I am SO excited that my summer vacation is nearly here - I can't wait to spend more time creating for my store!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment