Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Star Sponsor: Gina from Hiya Luv

Woo hoo!! It's fabulous Gina from Hiya Luv!


She's positive! She's funny! She's creative! She's giving! If she hasn't already made it into your heart yet, she will! Gina blogs here, tweets here, and sells handmade accessories for your wardrobe here. I happen to have one of her flower blooms and her work is lovely!


She also hosts #setupshop on Mondays at 8PM EST, where we all get together to chat and encourage each other as handmade sellers! You should join us!

Here's the skinny on Gina:

What is your shop all about? 

FUN! I have a shop because I love to sew. Sewing is a stress release for me from my day job and it is such a joy for me to create something beautiful from a sheet of fabric. 

What inspires you? 

I am inspired by feminine touches and girly flair. Ribbons, bows, ruffles and girly touches are all aspects of my items. I can't make something without it having a girly touch. 

If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

I would be a dog. As long as I had nice puppy parents. Pups have no worries, are cute, have constant love and compassion for their owners and get to snuggle all day long. 

2 comments: