This is a long list that's kinda famous. Some of it may even apply to you! Below, I've picked some of my favorites:
You know you're an MK when:
- Your family sends you peanut butter and Kool-Aid for Christmas.
- You think VISA is a document stamped in your passport, and not a plastic card you carry in your wallet.
- You go to a church you have never been in before and find your picture on their bulletin board.
- Someone asks you where you most enjoy just hanging out and you immediately think of happy hours spent in international airports.
- You don't know whether to write the date as month/day/year, day/month/year, or some variation thereof.
- You know how to pack.
- You can't get past "Oh, say can you see ..." in the national anthem, and you have to watch to see what hand to use.
- You mess-up your idioms without even thinking about it.
- You feel like you need to move after you've lived in the same place for a two months.
- You meet another MK, and discover that you share the same best friend.