If you don't know Gina, you are missing out! Every Monday at 8 PM EST, she hosts #setupshop on Twitter where we chat about all the ins and outs of selling handmade. If you haven't joined one of these chats before, you should! Not only does it foster great relationships, it's a valuable tool to help your handmade business!
1. Where do you get your inspiration to create?
I get inspiration from pretty fabrics, the seasons, and feminine details. I love being a girly girl and that shows in my work.
2. What are some tips you can share for people who might be thinking of opening their own shop?
Be organized and have a well thought out business plan. I am working on my business organization and a clear, thought out business plan but had I done that in the beginning I would feel more successful.
3. What's your favorite thing about owning your own business?
I love meeting new people and making new friendships with people all over the country and the world for that matter!
4. What's your favorite beverage?
I love coffee but I also enjoy a nice glass of wine with a warm bubble bath.
5. If you could have one super power, what would it be and why?
I would wiggle my nose like Samantha in Bewitched to get myself out of a pickle or to make something happen in a pinch. I love Bewitched and own all the episodes on DVD.
***COUPON CODE ALERT***
Gina has generously offered a 20% off discount through the end of March with coupon code YESTEACHER20
Happy shopping, everyone!