Monday, March 21, 2011

Tickle Me Tuesdays, 10th edition

Welcome to the latest edition of Tickle Me Tuesdays, where we all share what's been tickling our fancy!


If you'd like to participate (and you know you do!!), here are the rules:
  
1. Write a short post with anywhere from one to five items that have been tickling your fancy recently. Please include pictures and links :)

2. Make sure to link back to the party in your blog post (you can grab the button or include a text link)

3. Come back here and link up your blog post!

4. Visit some other links and HAVE FUN!

Here's what's tickling my fancy this week:




Okay, now it's your turn! What's been tickling your fancy this 
week?

 

19 comments:

  1. i LOVE those measuring spoons. must have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those spoons! Hope you enjoy my (cat's) post!

    Ramona
    http://www.create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You find the best stuff!! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those measuring spoons! And that red dress!! Beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo!!! I want that dress!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! Love those measuring spoons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those measuring spoons are SO cute! And I love that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the flour sack towels!!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the color and cut of that dress! beautiful & makes me want spring real bad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have those measuring spoons! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooooooh!!! I heart that dress!! and I think I did an Etsy Love post that had those tea spoons in them!! They are just TOO sweet!! :)
    Happy Tuesday friend!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you for featuring my dress design!
    ❤ Amanda Archer

    ReplyDelete
  13. 10th edition already?! where has the time gone!!! love those measuring spoons. i neeeed new ones. maybe i will get those ; )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those measuring spoons are so stinking cute! Also love the dress. Finally got to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that dress is absolutely beautiful! i want!!

    ReplyDelete