I was thinking recently... what if I could make the weekdays a little more fun? What if life could be reclaimed Monday through Thursday? Even a little bit?
The key for me is having something to look forward to. Here are some little things you can plan to look forward to, even on a weekday:
- Trying a new recipe
- Actually printing out one of those free printables you've been pinning on Pinterest
- Calling a friend on the phone to chat for a little bit
- Wear a new accessory, or a new outfit
- Send a loved one some good old-fashioned snail mail
- Get up 30 minutes earlier and make yourself some pancakes - even if it's from a mix
- Color in a coloring book (such a FUN de-stresser.... I promise!)
- Paint your toenails a new color
- Pick up a pint of Ben & Jerry's on your way home from work
- Style your hair differently (I love looking up hair tutorials on Pinterest, don't you?)
- Do something nice for someone else
- Try a new drink at your favorite coffee place
- Eat dessert first
- Take your lunch break outside
- Take a walk around the block with your hubby!
What about you? Any tips and tricks to share for making weekdays more fun?