Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Baby Bumpdate: 26 Weeks


































~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I recently won some totally cute items for Baby Boy.

From Buggy D Creations, these two adorable hats:



And from Cozy Creatures, these cutie patootie booties!


Now I just need to get the nursery all organized so I can find a place for these new goodies! So far, very little progress has been made - thankfully I'll have the month of June to devote completely to nursery projects ;)

PS: Have you entered the Snugly Duckling giveaway yet?

13 comments:

  1. You look great! Those little mouse booties are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! You are one of the cutest pregnant ladies EVER! I am so excited for you, Sarah! You won some seriously cute stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're carrying around a Rockette!! Following the monitor with the kicks. Hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing, friend!! and love those little hats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so exciting! love that your family got to feel him kick :) what great giveaways to win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My grandson misses me already, I'm sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hats and booties are darling! Glad your family got to experience him. You're looking great!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah you look amazing. The hats are adorable, and I can't wait to see what you do with the nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable!! My sister is expecting a little boy in July. Babies are so exciting :)

    Nicole
    http://settleinn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg...those hats are absolutely adorable!!!

    You're looking great!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eek! Your little boy is getting so big! I am in love with those little booties. Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your baby bump is so cute, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Sarah! This is all so cute! You are the cutest little pregnant lady :) Just bump and the glow...

    ReplyDelete