1. See a great project on Pinterest.
2. Think about doing the project.
3. Hoard some Joann's/Michaels coupons to get the supplies I need.
4. Spend two consecutive Saturdays at the craft store to get the supplies. (A big deal since the nearest store is 12 miles away!)
5. Think about doing the project.
6. Wait until I have a Saturday FREE of any extra errands or responsibilities to do the project. (Because I can't be interrupted and projects sap my energy!)
7. Actually do the great project.
But let me tell you... when I actually DO accomplish a project, I am just grinning from ear to ear - I am so proud of myself!
So let me present to you the latest projects I've finished:
A nursing cover (tutorial here)
I have to admit, I'm in love with that fabric!
Burp cloths (tutorial here)
I'll be making more of these with some baby boy fabric I ordered :)
What about you? Have you crossed any crafty projects off of your list? Is your creative process like mine?