Friday, March 9, 2012

California, Here I Come!

The day I've been counting down to is practically here! All I have to do is survive one more day of school and then I'll be on a plane headed to southern California!!!


I'll be meeting up with my mom, sister, and grandma for the week. (Sadly my dad has speaking engagements in other states but I'll see him this summer when the baby comes.)

I can't wait to frolic on the beach again:


And eat yummy Chinese food with my grandma again:


Oh, and I'm sure there's going to be lots of shopping involved too!

The only sad part about my Spring Break is that Max can't come along - his Spring Break is the week AFTER mine. Oh well- at least it will make coming back that much easier!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. So fun! A girls's weekend with your fam sounds perfect...and in CA no less :) Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "California here I come, right back where I started from!" Let the frolicking begin!!!! Can't wait! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have so much fun. Oh and the weathers is great lately. Where will you be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like it'll be a wonderful trip. Run along the beach for me, please! :)

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're coming when the weather is perfect =)
    Thank you for the comment on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete