Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring Forward Mistake and a Shop Announcement

Guess what?! We accidentally sprung forward one day EARLY! We have one of those smart alarm clocks that adjusts the time change on its' own. Except the stupid thing was set on the wrong date (it thought today was 3/11).

So on my first day of Spring Break, I've been up since 4:15 AM!! Woo hoo!

But because of that, I've been super productive all morning - I've listed a bunch of new items in my shop (more on the way tomorrow so stay tuned!) and I got some laundry done.


Oh, and an important shop announcement: Since I'm leaving on Monday for California, any orders placed after Sunday, March 11th will be mailed out on March 20th. So if you've had your eye on something, don't delay!

PS: Did you know I'm giving away a $10 gift certificate to my shop as part of a fabulous group giveaway? Go check it out!!

2 comments:

  1. Your new items look wonderful!
    Love the typewriter one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...that's funny!! Wow...you have an early Spring Break...we don't go till the beginning of April...lucky you, Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete