Monday, May 14, 2012

Tickle Me Tuesday, 69th edition

Welcome to the latest edition of Tickle Me Tuesdays, where we all share what's been tickling our fancy!


If you'd like to participate (and you know you do!!), here are the rules:
  
1. Write a short post with anywhere from one to five items that have been tickling your fancy recently. Please include pictures and links :)

2. Make sure to link back to the party in your blog post (you can grab the button or include a text link)

3. Come back here and link up your blog post!  

4. Visit some other links and HAVE FUN!




Now it's your turn! What's been tickling your fancy lately?


8 comments:

  1. That necklace is so adorable!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of my favorite picks of your set. That necklace made me clap, but that print?? Oh my gosh, I must go stalk that artist. Amazing!!! (And I really love printed tea towels. So three for three!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see you with all three of those! Happy Tuesday Sarah : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY cool finds! I love the colors in the necklace and print.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely finds! the necklace is beautiful, but I also love the print :)

    ReplyDelete