Monday, June 18, 2012

Meet and Greet: Geeky and Sassy

I'm so thrilled to highlight my wonderful sponsors today! First up is Virginia from Geeky and Sassy. She is a lovely and uplifting blogger... I hope you'll leave her some love!


My name is Virginia aka V.  I love to write and share what God has done and is continuing to do in my life.  Sharing my struggles and finding joy in the small things let people know they're not alone.  Nobody is perfect and we shouldn't have that expectation.  I don't have all of the answers, but I like to share what I'm learning or working through.  

Michigan summers make the winters worth it.  The beach, family get-togethers outdoors and the weather is amazing.  The quality of my days are usually judged by how many baths my kids get after playing in the dirt.  (The better days they get 3). 

1 comment: