Monday, June 11, 2012

Surprise Package!

My dear friend Meeling, who blogs over at The Hairy Peach, sent me a lovely package!


Is there anything more exciting than opening a package?


Inside was this sweet mamma bird necklace (which will be wearable with practically everything in my closet!)


And, she made this ADORABLE mini tote from tea towels and a vintage cloth children's book!
A diaper clutch and a changing pad will fit nicely in there!

Thank you so much Meeling! I'm feeling SPOILED!!

6 comments:

  1. what a nice surprise!!!!!!
    this is the better way for start a day isn't it?
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! So glad it made it safely. Enjoy!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is perfect!!!! Such a thoughtful friend. :)

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww!! That birdie necklace is sooo cute and I love the vintage feel of that tote!! Yay for snail mail!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hooray for great friends. love the tote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How thoughtful of Meeling. I love her totes!

    ReplyDelete