Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Arm Candy

I don't understand women who don't carry purses. My sister is like that. She'd rather just tuck her ID in her back pocket and call it good. Here's why I can't get away with that: 1) I need a lot of stuff all the time, 2) I love any excuse to accessorize!

So I was beyond thrilled when April sent me one of her fabulous handmade purses from her lovely shop:


Not only is it super pretty (kind of reminds of me of Vera Bradley, only 100 times cooler because it's handmade!), but it's really functional. It has EIGHT pockets! Four on the outside, a set of three on the inside, and one zipped compartment on the inside.


So I can fit all of my necessities in there: my summer reading, gum, phone, coffee cozy, lotion, business card holder, notebook, lipstick, chapstick, mirror, etc., etc., etc.


If you're looking for the perfect gift (or to spoil yourself!), you've got to check out Apey Lee Designs! Right now she has a coupon for 10% off with code MAYJUNE2011. Even better, if you go like her Facebook page, you can get 15% off your order!!

So how about you? Can you survive without a purse?

14 comments:

  1. love the bag! she sure puts a lot of work into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I love that it has so many pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! And functional too. I need a purse too...not a huge one but a nice size to hold all my necessities.

    Off to check out her shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Sarah. I love the modeling and the nice words! All, thank you for all the great comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot function without a purse! And I really love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute. & nope. i can't live without a purse. sometimes i carry a larger than life one and other times i just have a clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking for a new purse (to replace my Vera Bradley). I'm off to check out her shop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha, I could not survive without a purse! It holds everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are too cute. and that is a great bag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I definitely can't survive without a purse. It needs to hold all the things that a toddler can't survive without. Haha!

    ReplyDelete