Monday, June 13, 2011

Tickle Me Tuesdays, 22nd edition

Welcome to the latest edition of Tickle Me Tuesdays, where we all share what's been tickling our fancy!




If you'd like to participate (and you know you do!!), here are the rules:
  
1. Write a short post with anywhere from one to five items that have been tickling your fancy recently. Please include pictures and links :)

2. Make sure to link back to the party in your blog post (you can grab the button or include a text link)

3. Come back here and link up your blog post!  

4. Visit some other links and HAVE FUN!




Now it's your turn! What's been tickling your fancy this week?





12 comments:

  1. Oh, that bottle opener! It would be great in my diner room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great choices....love the bottle opener!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    I'm having trouble linking up.
    I'm only getting a little box with a red cross in it instead of the link button.
    Can I leave my link here so you can add it?
    http://oneperfectday-accessories-and-bags.blogspot.com/2011/06/tickle-me-tuesdays-summer.html
    Thank you
    Love your Tuesday finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those travel mugs are so pretty and love the embroidered sign.

    I can't seem to link up either :-( think "linky" must be tired today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embroidery!!!

    There doesn't seem to be a linky to link to!
    http://sewcrazed.blogspot.com/2011/06/tickle-me-tuesday-pride-and-prejudice.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. the travel mugs a B-O-M-B.
    xxO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hoop art, and those mugs are SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the hoop art too!! so popular right now!

    I'll link with my comment :)I'll be having a garage sale tonight on my blog too!

    http://newsfromfernstreet.blogspot.com/2011/06/tickle-me-tuesdays_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just favorited that Coke bottle opener. Fabulous!

    Here's mine for the linkup: http://scracklep.wordpress.com/2011/06/14/my-favorite-things-15/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just love all of these picks, especially the bottle opener. :)

    ReplyDelete