Monday, February 14, 2011

Handwritten Note Card Exchange

The fabulous Ashley from A Hasty Life organized a handwritten note card exchange in January. It was lots of fun! I got to flex my creative muscles in designing the cards I sent out:


And I was paired with some lovely ladies (and new blogger friends!):


In addition, I received the SWEETEST cards in return! Thanks ladies, this was fun!!

**PS: Check out Hiyaluv for a special doggy-love "Show us Your Paws" Valentine's feature. My dog Barney is officially famous!! :)


**PPS: And don't forget about the AWESOME giveaways you could win for Planting Love!

8 comments:

  1. Oh those are pretty!!!
    Happy Valentines Day Darling girl!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such wonderful work. They are all absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like alot of fun. I'm thinking you should organize one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I'm posting mine at 5pm this evening!

    <3 Ashley
    www.ahastylife.com
    ashley dot hasty at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fun:) thanks for the shout out doll!
    :)gina

    ReplyDelete