Wednesday, February 16, 2011

International Craft Swap


 Have you heard about the International Craft Swap that Zoe from A Giraffe in a Scarf is hosting? She's going to pair up crafters from all over the world for a craft exchange. And you can make anything for it! Knit, sew, paint, draw, crochet, whatever! 

I've done two swaps from around the blogosphere and each one was sooooo fun! I just know this one is going to be a blast, too!

The sign up is open until March 1st, and the best part is that you have a full six months to create your item and get it to your assigned partner!

I've already signed up. Won't you join me?

8 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I'm TOTALLY going to participate in this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds cool and very fun.. off to check it out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!!! I saw info for your earring swap and I can't find it now - ahhhh!!!! What happened? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea!! I'm so glad Zoe's swap is getting some well-deserved attention! don't you love swapping - it's a whole lot of fun :D

    ReplyDelete