Saturday, February 5, 2011

Success!!

Do you remember when I shared the flower belt tutorial I found on Ruffles and Stuff? I've been meaning to  give it a go for ages now! Well, the three day run of snow days I had this week (did I mention I love being a teacher?) gave me all the time I needed to dust off my sewing machine and try it!


I made three and used some fake flowers that were on sale at the craft store. Don't you love how they turned out? They look so cute around my favorite cardigans!


It's definitely addicting! I'm kicking myself for not having any black grosgrain ribbon on hand. I want to make some with felt flowers next time!

What projects are you up to?

4 comments:

  1. Cool! Glad they turned out and that you had the time to work on them. Yay for snow days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! These are gorgeous! I might have to try it now! :)

    ReplyDelete