Monday, February 21, 2011

Tickle Me Tuesdays, 6th edition

Welcome to the latest edition of Tickle Me Tuesdays, where we all share what's been tickling our fancy!


If you'd like to participate (and I sure hope you do!!), here are the rules:
  
1. Write a short post with anywhere from one to five items that have been tickling your fancy recently. Please include pictures and links :)

2. Make sure to link back to the party in your blog post (you can grab the button or include a text link)

3. Come back here and link up your blog post!

4. Visit some other links and HAVE FUN!

Here's what's tickling my fancy this week:



Okay, now it's your turn! What's been tickling your fancy this week?



12 comments:

  1. oops i broke the rules. i posted 6. eek:)
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. those tea cupcake molds are so stinking cute!!! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - those tea cupcake molds are a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree too! Those tea cupcake molds are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whooo! You're into tea!!!
    I would appreciate some nice warm cup of tea now! I'm freezing!!
    Happy to be participating again in Tickle me Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw those molds in person at Borders and you can't tell they are made of silicon! I'm having tea right now - I'll share! Happy Tuesday : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cupcake molds are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh... I love the teacup cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tea cupcake molds are sooo cute. The stamp makes me want to sing the song Oh, Happy Day. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. A cupcake and chai tea would really hit the spot right now!

    ReplyDelete