Monday, February 14, 2011

Tickle Me Tuesday, 5th edition

Welcome to the latest edition of Tickle Me Tuesdays, where we all share what's been tickling our fancy!


If you'd like to participate (and I sure hope you do!!), here are the rules:
  

1. Write a short post with anywhere from one to five items that have been tickling your fancy recently. Please include pictures and links :)

2. Make sure to link back to the party in your blog post (you can grab the button or include a text link)

3. Come back here and link up your blog post!

4. Visit some other links and HAVE FUN!

Today, I'm sharing some special picks that have been tickling my fancy AND THAT YOU COULD ALSO WIN by participating in the Planting Love Giveaway!!





One of you could be the lucky winner of any of these items! All you have to do is be willing to help a fellow blogger in need and enter here

Okay, now it's your turn! What's been tickling your fancy this week?






**Update: Sorry about all the Mr. Linkys. First I couldn't get any to show up,  now they're ALL showing up :)

11 comments:

  1. love LOVE your picks! i want that charm necklace and the clutch! hope you had a great v-day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you are doing for Amy and her family. I have given you an award at http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/2011/02/life-is-good-award.html.
    God Bless,
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little bird nests! Happy tuesday Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace from Funky Vintage Kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is FUN!! Yes earrings for sure:)
    Gonna link with ya today...thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay. Seriously- When I get extra money I am going to go on a shopping spree over at Josiah's Nest!!!
    she is so talented and I just adore all of her beautiful creations!!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Sarah! This space is growing so quickly and beautifully!!
    Sorry I can't participate this week, just finished the little face-lift and more changes I was working on and am exhausted!! (come have a look when you have the time)

    Will join next week for this fun link party!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are all truly amazing! I really really like the clutch!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those bird nest earrings. cute :D

    ReplyDelete