Monday, February 28, 2011

Tickle me Tuesday, 7th edition

Welcome to the latest edition of Tickle Me Tuesdays, where we all share what's been tickling our fancy!




If you'd like to participate (and you know you do!!), here are the rules:
  
1. Write a short post with anywhere from one to five items that have been tickling your fancy recently. Please include pictures and links :)

2. Make sure to link back to the party in your blog post (you can grab the button or include a text link)

3. Come back here and link up your blog post!

4. Visit some other links and HAVE FUN!

Here's what's tickling my fancy this week:




Okay, now it's your turn! What's been tickling your fancy this week?




11 comments:

  1. Oh my word!! I just love the Kiss Me sign!! Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything... the kiss me sign, the stamp & who doesn't LOVE Pottery Barn!!!?
    Have a Blessed Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just added mine to the link party. i came up with TMT {tickle me tuesday} for short:)
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeep!!! I love love love the little lantern lights!!! I used to have some strung up in my room a few years back, but when I redecorated I took them down. Now I kinda want them back up!! :)
    Wonderful finds darling!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also OBSESSED with lanterns!!! Something just magical about them! Happy Tuesday Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. seriously these are the best picks ever! i want everything, especially the lights. those are killer! happy tuesday! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love all of these, especially the lamps :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. AH!! I am loving that bicycle stamp!! And the Kiss Me!! :)

    Kary xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a wonderful surprise! thank you so much for featuring the 'kiss me'....

    melissa of AMradio.

    ReplyDelete