Monday, February 20, 2012

Fabulous Star Sponsors

((I'm so blessed to be partnering with such TALENTED sponsors! I hope you'll show them some love :) If you'd like to be a Star Sponsor for the month of March, you can get more info here.))


I'm Erika of the shop and blog Rouge & Whimsy. I live in Seattle with my husband and pup and love pursuing a creative life-- sewing, cooking, fashion, crafting and thrifting. I make the best guacamole and love to laugh-- often and loudly. 
**COUPON: TEACHERSPET = 15% off your order!



  Blog // Shop // Twitter // Facebook

Hi, My name is Alissa and I blog over at Rags to Stitches. I'm am a wife of one, a mom of two and when I'm not shuttling my littles to and from preschool, gymnastics, dance or swim lessons, you'll find me in my craft room sewing adorable Snuggies for your favorite electronics. I love meeting new people and I hope you'll pop by the blog and say hello sometime.


Blog // Shop // Facebook // Twitter

Hi there! I'm Laura and I'm along for the ride. No really, I am.
Along For the Ride isn't just the name of my handmade shop and my blog, but it's how I see my walk with the Lord. I am along for the ride He has planned for me, and what a glorious ride it is!
During the day (and lots of times at night) I spend my time running a residence hall on a college campus. My husband and I live in the hall and our neighbors are 400 loud, silly, messy, wonderful college students. We have a kitty baby named Jupiter that shares our little apartment.
When I'm not working in the hall, I spend my time with a glue gun in hand, making lovely things for my shop. My motto is "keep is simple" and I try to make simple accessories that aren't too dramatic or fussy, but add just a pretty touch of whimsy to an already beautiful you.
"Keep it simple" is my motto for my life as well and I blog a lot about the simple, little, imperfect things that make life sweet.

2 comments: