Monday, February 27, 2012

SHINE Project Recap

(If you're looking for Missionary Kid Monday, tune in on Wednesday!)

On Saturday, I had the chance to go to A Little Artsy (Casey's art studio) to help make blankets for the homeless of Dallas as a part of SHINE. I had a blast!!! Here's a quick little picture recap.

We made A LOT of blankets!

I chatted it up with Caroline!!

I loved meeting Sarah and Ashley for the first time!

The pizzeria next door donated LOTS of specially made heart-shaped pizza for us. Yum!

A big thanks to Casey and Ashley who organized this whole wonderful event! 
I do hope more SHINE  projects come to Dallas :)

At the end of our time there, we all got Pass it Forward cards!! 
I'm excited to think up fun ways to bless other people.

6 comments:

  1. So exciting!! I love your outfit so much Sarah! And I just ordered my Pass It Forward cards. I'm so pumped to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was SO GREAT meeting you!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to all get together again soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a really great time and for a wonderful cause! Love your earrings! Where are they from?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How incredible! That would be such a fantastic project to be part of.

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great meeting you! love the Photos!! Hopefully it wont be our last time seeing each other. Congrats on the pregnancy and thanks for all your advice :)

    http://highfashion-higherpurpose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this was such a wonderful cause and it's just amazing that you got to take part.

    ReplyDelete