Here's what you'll need:
10 oz. marshmallows
3 Tbsps butter or margarine
6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
16 oz almond bark (or melt-able chocolate)
Heart shaped sprinkles (or in my case, left over red and white sprinkles from Christmas. But do it right people - spring for the cutesie sprinkles!!)
1. Melt butter over low-medium heat.
2. Dump in marshmallows and stir until it looks like yummy ooey-gooey soup.
3. Pour in 6 cups of Rice Krispies, then stir.
4. Press into a GREASED 9x13 pan. Let cool (or put it in the freezer for five minutes).
5. When cooled, lift the entire contents of the pan with a spatula and place on wax paper. I promise you this is easier than it sounds!
6. Start pressing those cookie cutters and making hearts. Trim away the excess and try not to shove it directly into your mouth. Instead, shove the excess into a cookie cutter, molding into a heart by hand if necessary. (The excess ones will be less pretty but still delicious!)
7. Melt your pound of chocolate, then dip in half a heart, one at a time. Sprinkle with fun sprinkles right away before the chocolate hardens.
8. Display on a platter and admire your handiwork before your family starts grabbing them!