Friday, February 24, 2012

SHINE in Dallas

I have a pretty exciting day to look forward to tomorrow....

null

I'm so excited to see Casey again, and to meet up with KristyAshley, Sarah, Mallorie, (and other bloggers!)... not to mention the SHINE girl herself!

We'll be making blankets for the Dallas LIFE Foundation to benefit the homeless of Dallas. It's a worthy cause, plus it will be fun to be doing it with bloggy friends :)

..... And I'm only a little really nervous to be meeting everyone in person.

What are your weekend plans?

PS: Did you see the two fun giveaways on my blog this week? Click here and here to win!

PPS: If you're interested in becoming a Star Sponsor for the month of March, get details here. Rates as low as $5.00!!

8 comments:

  1. Have a good weekend! I could not think of a better group of girls {or cause} to spend it with! I hope to take advantage of some warmer weather...hanging out with my better half, maybe riding our bikes, and just having a low key weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I wish I had known about this earlier or else I'd totally make it out there. Too bad I've got to babysit tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a fun weekend! I'm slightly jealous you get to meet other bloggers in real life, but know my day will come :) I can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun & worthwhile...only the best combination!

    Plans here...finishing up our 2nd veggie box in the backyard that we didn't finish last weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so so cool, enjoy and how exciting, can't wait to see pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that sounds like a perfect way to spend the weekend! Don't forget to take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to the one in San Diego! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete