Friday, February 17, 2012

Week 20

I'll be honest: I'm pretty self-conscious when I pose for these things. I've never been into self-portraits or outfit posts so these are always a bit out of my comfort zone! But I do it for sentimental reasons... I know one day I'll want to look back and remember this first pregnancy :)

This weekend, I'll be shopping at a local maternity clothes consignment event so I can stop fretting over WHAT STILL FITS?! I'll also be attempting to make the nursing cover from this post. (Wish me luck!!)

What are your weekend plans?

6 comments:

  1. Ah! Yayy! I was one of the two that was wishing for you to have a boy! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see all the cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous!! Little boys are sooo sweet too. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful and radiant. What a great way to document your journey. This makes me so excited about starting our family soon! Nothing much planned for the weekend, a lot depends on the weather (which has been going crazy here!) I hope you have a great, relaxing one <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, hello! You are so freaking cute!!! I loved feeling my son move. It's one of the best feelings in the whole world :) I'm super excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, you look wonderful! Plus to make your smile even more radiant you just won the BabyOta swaddle on my blog at Eco-Babyz! Check your email! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations on your little boy, what exciting news for you both, you look radiant :)

    ReplyDelete