Wednesday, April 25, 2012

National Teacher Appreciation Week

In honor of National Teacher Appreciation Week (coming up May 7th - May 12th), I thought I'd do a little roundup of ways you can show your child's teacher some love. If you're a homeschooling mom, take yourself out for dinner :)!!

I would love to get this gift!

Extra points for the adorable factor here!

Teachers always need more Post-its. ALWAYS!

Beach towel, magazine, and candy!

So easy and such a cool gift!

Display stuff in style!

This one is the most versatile. You could clip Starbucks Via coffee instead, or thank you notes on index cards, or instant lemonade, or gift cards, etc!

And of course.... don't forget the card {wink!}


Find this one and more here!

16 comments:

  1. great ideas! love them all! hope you get some appreciation this week, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great ideas!!! I love the tea wreath :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really cute. I'm a teacher, too, and would love to receive the sippy cup or the sticky notes. For sure my favorite gifts are practical gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! How cute are all of these! Can't wait until I can make some of these with a future little one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the potted plant and the teabag wheel, so cute! My mom and sister are both teachers and love getting little gifts from their students :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cup with the flag in really cute! Such a great idea.

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful gift ideas, Sarah! I'll have to pass them on to my daughter since I'm past the teacher gift stage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sarah! Just came across your blog and love it! My roommate is a teacher so I'll definitely pass your ideas her way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are so cute! love the different ideas :)

    and HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOUR SPONSORS SCROLL?? that is so neat :)
    and i just found your blog.
    and i think its adorable
    and i'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These ideas are SO cute! Love the root beer :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I ever received a gift during Teacher Appreciation Week, I am sure I would faint. 15 years, not a single appreciation. I tell myself it's because I teach middle school......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I was just saying that the only week I wish I taught elm. school is Teacher appr. week. oh well. the fate of a high school teacher.

      Delete
  12. I showed this post to my kids and they both want to give root beer to their teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These ideas are fab! The only time a year I wish I was an elementary school teacher instead of a high school teacher is teacher appreciation week (oh and the end of the year) because they get such better gifts. I am lucky if even one kid brings something in!

    ReplyDelete