Part of me thinks I should do something wild and crazy to celebrate. You know, like dye my hair pink or go crash a wedding. Twenty-nine year olds can be irresponsible like that. The other part of me thinks I should just get into my comfy pajamas and tackle number 26 on my life list:
1. Go to a STOMP show.
- 2. Ride in a limo.
- 3. Take an art class (painting or drawing).
4. Own a dog
- 5. Plant a vegetable garden.
- 6. Win a free trip (to anywhere)
- 7. See newborn kitties
- 8. Spoil my grandchildren.
- 9. See a play on Broadway.
- 10. Go on an African safari in South Africa
- 11. Write and publish a book.
12. Own a house with a nice backyard.
- 13. Early retirement ;)
- 14. Host a murder mystery dinner party.
- 15. Surprise my parents by showing up unannounced on their doorstep... in France.
16. Learn how to work the sewing machine and then make stuff!
- 17. Take a year off of life and travel with the hubby in a motorhome all over North America.
- 18. Eat a greek salad... in Greece.
- 19. Play a small role in a community theater/play house.
- 20. Read "Les Miserables" en francais.
- 21. Live really close to my sister.
22. Have a reason to carry and give out business cards.
- 23. Eat freshly caught fish.
- 24. Go on an Alaskan cruise!
- 25. Visit either New Zealand or Australia... or both!
- 26. Eat an entire gallon of ice cream at once. Or, at least, as much as I can eat...
- 27. Go on a short term missions trip.
What about you? Have you had a "hard" birthday? Do you have a life list?