Monday, April 23, 2012

Tickle Me Tuesday, 66th edition

Welcome to the latest edition of Tickle Me Tuesdays, where we all share what's been tickling our fancy!


If you'd like to participate (and you know you do!!), here are the rules:
  
1. Write a short post with anywhere from one to five items that have been tickling your fancy recently. Please include pictures and links :)

2. Make sure to link back to the party in your blog post (you can grab the button or include a text link)

3. Come back here and link up your blog post!  

4. Visit some other links and HAVE FUN!





Now it's your turn! What's been tickling your fancy lately?







9 comments:

  1. Beautiful selection!
    I adore that little pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful finds! I love the colors :) the pillow is perfect...I always think I need more pillows, but then realize they're kind of in the way (ha)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time I take part with my blog, and I must say I LOVED IT! Great link party fun, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks - loving how vibrant those shoe clips are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! I really like all of the embroidery.

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that pillow! Embroidery is just such an amazing craft!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the embroidered pillow!! I have been waning to stitch up a pillow for a room or two around our house!!

    ReplyDelete