Saturday, August 13, 2011

33 hours of driving was worth the fun

We just got back from a massive road trip to visit my sister (and her husband) and my brother. It was super fun to be in New Jersey and Maine, and it was awesome to get a break from the sweltering Texas heat!

I took 406 pictures in the span of three weeks! In the upcoming days, I'll give you a little glimpse here and there. For now, here are a few of my favorites:

Eating dinners outside (my sister is a fabulous cook!) 

My first time on the Jersey shore! 

Eating a slice in New York City  

Window shopping in Portland, Maine 

Hot dogs around the campfire with my brother (left) and sister (right) 

All of us at the beach in Maine

It's good but hard to be back home. We had forgotten how hot it is here... And also school starts Monday which means my fabulous summer vacation is ending. But I'll be doing my best to incorporate a bit of Summer Sarah into my school year!!

8 comments:

  1. so glad you had such a great time. i think that's awesome that you are so close to your siblings. i hope my kiddos will be that close when they are adults. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo for school starting, yeah for trips with fam! I have that same black suite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great vacation!! How fun...I've been to NY but never to Maine...looks pretty.

    I start Wednesday next week...so I hear ya!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your swimsuit is amazing! I am so glad you got to spend some Q.T. with your siblings. Yay for roadtrips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the best of time! And oh, you look so pretty and happy! I love your swimsuit!!

    Welcome home and have an easy coming back! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great trip! Looks like you made some fun memories with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you got away for a bit! Looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete