Monday, August 22, 2011

Star Sponsor Feature: Laura from Along for the Ride


Hi there! I'm Laura and I'm along for the rideNo, literally, I am. Along For the Ride isn't just the name of my blog and handmade shop, but it's how I see my walk with the Lord. I am along for the ride He has planned for me, and what a glorious ride it is! During the day (and lots of times at night) I spend my time running a residence hall on a college campus. My husband and I live in the hall and our neighbors are 400 loud, silly, messy, wonderful college students. We have a kitty baby named Jupiter that shares our little apartment. When I'm not working in the hall, I spend my time with a glue gun in hand, making lovely things for my shop. My motto is "keep is simple" and I try to make simple, beautiful accessories that aren't too dramatic or fussy, but add just a pretty touch of whimsy. "Keep it simple" is my motto for my life as well and I blog a lot about the simple, little, imperfect things that make life sweet.

2 comments:

  1. i love laura! she is soo cute and so is her stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura is awesome! She had a great blog and pretty things in her shop :)

    ReplyDelete