Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hardest question to answer

What's your favorite color? That's Gussy's prompt for this week and it's caused me no small amount of anxiety trying to narrow it down!

When I was little, that was easy: pink. But now? Now that I know how many shades of just one color there are.... the answer isn't so simple. (I could spend hours on Colour Lovers browsing their palettes!)

Truthfully, I'm all about color combinations these days.

 via

 via

 via

 via


Whew! All of this eye candy makes me want to go stare at some paint chips! What about you? What's your color inspiration?

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

PS: Don't forget to enter the giveaways here, here, and here!


10 comments:

  1. Oh I love your choices of color combos. The raspberry and turquoise is seriously my favorite color combo right now, I am so in love with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a color combo today too: coral and mint!! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paint chips can be really inspiring! Color has a lot of power that's for sure. Me...I'm an orange girl with green following a close second behind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images! Green is hands down my favorite color. Always has been.

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/#!/MandyCrandell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree!! I love color combos! And all of yours looks beautiful!!!
    My favorite color combo is grey and light pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color combos! I really love the first two!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Inspiration!
    Stopping by from Gussy's.
    Shelly xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colors and your blog is so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Don't you just love finding all these great girls who link up?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by to say thank you for the comment on my blog today and to say I LOVE that first photo! Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i always tend to be drawn to grays with a splash of teal, yellow, eggplant, or chartreuse, but really, i love them all ;)

    such great colors in the third one!

    ReplyDelete