Thursday, August 18, 2011

Front Porch Reflections

The inspiration workshop prompt from Gussy this week is all about the front porch!

A front porch brings to mind a nice view. Hopefully something gorgeous like this:


Next, a cold beverage is required, preferably lemonade:

And most importantly, the front porch is best to be enjoyed with loved ones:

Like my cats!

And my husband!

It's way too hot to step foot outside here in Texas for more than about 53 seconds, but I sure hope you're enjoying the front porch views and company in your neck of the woods!

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

12 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos :) Front porches always make me think of my mom, she really wanted one. I love them too! I would love one in Colorado facing the mountains so I could watch the sun set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all these pictures!! I'm SO ready for cooler weather here in Texas!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! i esp the love the one with your cats - so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cat curled up in the rocking chair :) How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me want a front porch.

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/#!/MandyCrandell

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're too hot in So Cal this week too...yuk!

    Love that top photo...I wish that was my front porch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the views, but I hear it's going to get up to 107 in the big TX this week. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The weather here in MN has been perfect for front porch sitting these last few days - here's hoping you get some front porch weather yourself sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pics! I'm getting thirsty thinking about the lemonade!! :)

    -erin
    www.gracefilledblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pics! I'm ready for cooler weather in AZ, too! Stopping by from Gussy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing beats an ice cold lemonade! Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish my house had a front porch! Lovely pics :)

    ReplyDelete